World of Warcraft may not have been in the limelight as much as it has been in the past, but we know there are those of you who regularly feed your Warcrack addiction. World of Warcraft players have sinked several years into the game, which is why hearing the auction house within the game has been hacked affects not only those players, but also those around them considering just how time consuming the game is.
Reports were coming in late yesterday regarding World of Warcraft’s mobile armory possible being hacked, and today Blizzard is confirming a number of unauthorized logins through both the mobile companion app as well as the game’s official website have occurred. At this point, Blizzard is in the process of notifying players who might have been affected by this occurrence and instructing them how they can reset their accounts.
Mobile access to World of Warcraft’s auction house has also been pulled for now, although it’ll still remain active in-game as well as through the game’s official website.
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2011-08-08: SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse Legendary Edition