It seems that the Haswell processor is starting to get more and more popular, especially since we have caught whiff of at least two other machines – one from Lenovo, and the other from Dell, arrive with the Haswell chipset underneath the hood. Taiwanese computer manufacturer Acer does not want to miss out on the bandwagon either, where they have announced that the Acer Aspire S7 will be shipping to customers with a Haswell processor within.
First spotted on Amazon, the redesigned Acer flagship S7 Ultrabook is said to come with 33% additional battery life, which would mean one is capable of enjoying up to 7 hours of juice, in addition to incorporating a high resolution 2,560×1,440 (WQHD) IPS display. The Acer Aspire S7 Ultrabook will also come with an electroluminescent backlit keyboard, WiDi connectivity, a quieter fan technology that should sit down well with those who work late into the night in bed so as not to disturb their partner, and Gorilla Glass to offer the LCD panel additional protection.
Next Story: Vine For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing