We did talk about how the ZTE Geek U988S could very well come with a Tegra 4 chipset, and it seems as though our suspicions were correct – additional images of ZTE’s first Tegra 4 powered device have leaked on the Internet, showing off some sort of transparent glass props to add some artistic value to the photos, although certain quarters might think of it as rather corny. The ZTE Geek U988S was spotted in its usual shade of red, and in this leak, it is now officially the first Tegra 4-powered device in the world, with its official name having been confirmed to boot.
The international version of the ZTE Geek will run on an Intel Atom processor, while folks who decide to pick up the ZTE Geek U988S from China Mobile will have the benefit of some Tegra 4 goodness. It seems that it had taken a good seven months after the Tegra 4 announcement to make its way to the smartphone market, but I guess it is always a case of better late than never! Would the ZTE Geek U988S be part of your potential new smartphone purchase plans?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Seen at: gsminsider