Whenever there is a new iPhone coming from Apple’s stables, you can be sure that plenty of buzz will surround such a device. In fact, it has whipped up quite a storm to date for each and every single upcoming iPhone, so much so that there are certain sites created dedicated to all rumors pertaining to any future iDevice. Having said that, there has been plenty of whispers surrounding an upcoming iPhone which will not take over from where the iPhone 5 will leave off, but rather, it will target the more budget oriented crowd, and some photos as well as a video of it has appeared online.
The photos do seem to point towards the same general direction as with the leaked colored shells that were plastered all over the Internet sometime last week. The images do point to a rather svelte looking device that will carry a 4” display. We are not too sure how well that will go down with the general populace, considering how many of us have already moved on to smartphones which have far larger screen sizes.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-07-09: Budget iPhone Case Spotted Yet Again
- 2013-04-18: Budget iPhone's Plastic Rear Shell Surfaces [Rumor]
- 2011-02-10: Apple to enter the budget market?
- 2011-01-25: Turn your iPhone into an RC toy controller