It was just yesterday when we caught whiff of an alleged new smartphone that HP is said to be developing, and this morning, additional information on said smartphone has been spotted – thanks to a screen capture of an AnTuTu Benchmark test which said device was subjected to. This HP branded smartphone will most probably tout a 4.5” display with a resolution of 900 x 1,600 pixels, while a beefy quad-core 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor ought to help it keep up with the best of the rest, accompanied by an Adreno 330 GPU to handle all of the graphical aspects. At the back would like a 14.5-megapixel camera with a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter, rounded up with 2GB RAM.
This potential HP device also carries the name HP Brave, which is undergoing testing with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow. the name itself is extremely apt, as it is a very brave move of HP to make a return to the smartphone scene after failing miserably in their previous outing. Do you think that the HP Brave will be able to give the best of the rest a run for their money?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 DUOS Leaked
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2013-07-15: Alleged HP Smartphone Render Leaked
- 2011-12-08: HP TouchPad goes on sale one last time on the 11th of December
- 2011-04-29: HP Veer spotted in white
- 2011-04-13: webOS 3.0 given an in-depth preview
- 2011-03-16: Upcoming HP, Dell, HTC, Acer and Toshiba tablets prices and dates leaked