A couple of days ago, talked about how the official landing page for the Motorola Droid Ultra was unveiled to the masses, and not only that, additional rumors that surround the upcoming “Assembled in the USA” Moto X smartphone were also making their rounds. Well, what you see here would be an alleged photo of the upcoming Motorola Droid RAZR Ultra, where the speculated device was spotted with a Ferrari logo on it, accompanied by an “Elite Partners – New Orleans 2013″ tag line engraved to boot.
Assuming that this will be the real deal when it is released, it would certainly be a departure from Motorola’s normal modus operandi, and it remains to be seen whether the device spotted is the the Moto X or the Droid Ultra. Well, Motorola did mention in the past before that the Moto X will be a mid-range smartphone, and perhaps the “Ultra” suffix would make it a flagship device. Only time will tell, so stay tuned! What do you think this particular Motorola Droid Ultra will be when it finally hits the market?
Next Story: Google Discontinues The White Nexus 4
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-11-29: White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- 2013-11-26: White Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra Spotted In Leaked Press Images
- 2013-08-20: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra And Motorola Droid Maxx Now Available Online
- 2013-07-25: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Is Really A Verizon Employee-Exclusive
- 2013-07-23: Motorola Droid ULTRA, Droid MINI And Droid MAXX Revealed