The wireless carrier news has been dominated today by T-Mobile after it made a string of announcements at an event in New York. Sprint has joined the news cycle as well, though unofficially through an allegedly leaked ad image that has us believe that Sprint is going to announce new rate plans for customers soon. A host of different data, text and talk plans are listed in this ad image.
The All-In plan mentioned in this image includes unlimited text, talk and data apart from 5GB mobile hot spot for $110 per month. Sprint’s Simply Everything plan is similar to this and is currently being offered for $109.99, but it doesn’t have 5GB mobile hot spot. The new Sprint plans also include an unlimited talk and text option for one line at $50 per month. Adding a second line would reduce the monthly charge by $10 to add $40 on top of the first line’s $50 charge. For the third line, there will be an additional $30 charge. Four or more lines can be added at additional $20 charges. It is rumored that these new Sprint rate plans go live this Friday, the carrier is yet to issue a confirmation. [Image via PhoneArena]
Next Story: New Droid Ultra Release Date Pegged At August 8
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers