Nokia has already confirmed that it will be unveiling the rumored EOS smartphone on July 11th. The event isn’t far off now, but that doesn’t mean the rumors will stop. There already has been much speculation about this device, though it is known that above all, it will tout a 41 megapixel camera. The name of this device itself, Nokia Lumia 1020 that is, seems to have already been confirmed by Nokia Malaysia. It is believed that the smartphone will be exclusive to AT&T in the U.S. That aside, a little while back an alleged Nokia Lumia 1020 full specs list was posted online, the authenticity of which can not be immediately confirmed.
The list reiterates that Nokia’s upcoming smartphone will be called Lumia 1020, it was said at one point that it was actually going to be called Lumia 909. It is said to have a 41 megapixel camera on the back with optical image stabilization, Xenon flash and 3x zoom. The device is likely to be powered by a 1.5GHz dualcore Snapdragon processor, the exact variant is not known, coupled with 2GB of RAM. It might have 32GB of internal storage apart from 7GB of SkyDrive cloud storage. Supposedly weighing in at 158 grams, the whole package is said to be powered by a 2,000 mAh battery. The entire lengthy list of Nokia Lumia 1020 specs can be read here.RELATED
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Follow: lumia 1020, Nokia,