Last week we reported that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was allegedly seen in a testing facility in China, and now thanks to new photos from TechKiddy, we could be looking at an alleged prototype of the Galaxy Note 3. As you can see in the image above, the device definitely does not look anything like what the Note 3 could look like, at least based on the leaked images and sketches we’ve seen recently, but then again Samsung has been known to house their devices in fake housings to throw off any suspicion, so it is possible that apart from the exterior, the internal hardware could be that of the Galaxy Note 3.
At this point in time the exact specs of the Note 3 are somewhat of a mystery, but many believe it will sport a 5.7” Full HD display, an Octa-core chipset based on Samsung’s Exynos 5420 SoC, or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800. It is also rumored to feature a 13Mp camera, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, along with S Pen functionality. The Galaxy Note 3 is also rumored to be announced at IFA 2013 which isn’t that much of a stretch given that Samsung has used IFA to announce previous Note devices in the past, but take it with a grain of salt for now, at least until we get the official details.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover