Over the past few days and weeks we’ve seen alleged leaked photos of the upcoming Sony i1, also known by its codename, Honami. However those photos were sort of blurry and grainy, giving the illusion of a spy shot, but thanks to the folks at XperiaBlog, they appear to have gotten their hands on what appears to be press renderings of the Sony i1 “Honami”. Based on these press renderings, they don’t look too different from the leaked photos, although in all honesty the phone does not have many unique physical traits that would be very obvious, so just take it at face value for now. The press renderings also show off what appears to be an aluminum frame around the phone, and also what could be a dedicated shutter button on its side as well.
As far as the specs are concerned, for those who haven’t been following the news, the Sony i1 is expected to sport a 5” Full HD 1080p display like its sibling, the Sony Xperia Z. It is rumored to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 chipset and will be accompanied by 2GB of RAM, 20MP camera which is rumored to offer manual controls and an image sensor akin to that of the Sony RX100M2, and will be powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think of this alleged press rendering? Yay, or nay?
Next Story: Additional Sony i1 Camera Details Surface
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-09-03 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26 White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26 Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23 New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance