In the last week of June we covered a rumor claiming that Apple will release the third beta of iOS 7 on July 8, exactly two weeks after it had seeded iOS 7 beta 2. Well today is July 8th and believe it or not, the rumor has actually turned out to be true. The company has officially seeded iOS 7 beta 3 for supported iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices to registered developers, who can now download this latest build either through the Developers’ Portal or over-the-air if they’re already running a previous beta version of iOS 7.
What is interesting to note here is that iOS 7 beta 2 was seeded exactly two weeks after the first beta of iOS 7 had been rolled out to developers. This is definitely a new trend we’re seeing this year and if Apple continues to keep up with it, this will make it even easier to guess when the next beta update is going to be due. Beta firmware is only seeded to developers as it is not meant for the general public. Apple is expected to publicly release iOS 7 this fall.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Remote App For iOS Updated With iTunes Radio Support
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Apple's Medical Experts Find Worker Death Wasn't Due To Working Conditions
- Follow: iOS 7,