In the last week of June we covered a rumor claiming that Apple will release the third beta of iOS 7 on July 8, exactly two weeks after it had seeded iOS 7 beta 2. Well today is July 8th and believe it or not, the rumor has actually turned out to be true. The company has officially seeded iOS 7 beta 3 for supported iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices to registered developers, who can now download this latest build either through the Developers’ Portal or over-the-air if they’re already running a previous beta version of iOS 7.
What is interesting to note here is that iOS 7 beta 2 was seeded exactly two weeks after the first beta of iOS 7 had been rolled out to developers. This is definitely a new trend we’re seeing this year and if Apple continues to keep up with it, this will make it even easier to guess when the next beta update is going to be due. Beta firmware is only seeded to developers as it is not meant for the general public. Apple is expected to publicly release iOS 7 this fall.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Ultra Press Shot Leaked
- 2014-04-07: iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At An Impressive 87%
- 2014-04-03: iOS 7 Bug Allows The Bypassing Of Activation Lock
- 2014-03-26: iOS 7.1 Bug Lets You Hide Native Apps In Plain Sight
- 2014-03-24: iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At 85%
- 2014-03-18: iOS 7.1 Reportedly Causing A Myriad Of Problems For iOS Users