I am quite sure that a fair number of you out there are looking forward to picking up Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag and spending most of your free waking hours dispatching of other virtual humans in the most assassin-like manner. Well, if you happen to be a huge fan of the game franchise, then you might be interested in checking out the Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Limited Edition. After all, this limited edition version of the game will be accompanied by a soundtrack, a Kenway statue, as well as a flag apart from the game itself, of course, all for $130 a pop.
Is it just me, or are game studios getting more and more commercialized than they already are? Special and limited editions of games would most probably appeal only to a small segment of the gamer base, or does anyone out there have some statistics to say otherwise? Oh yeah, thrown in an exclusive 80-page art book and a SteelBook game case, and you’ve got what looks like a pretty cool winner here. Will there be folks crazy enough to purchase two of these limited editions – one to open up and play, and one to keep?
- 2014-04-14: Ben Heck Creates Foot Pedals That Can Be Used To Play Titanfall With
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-14: Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth In Development
- 2014-04-14: Crysis 1 And 2 To Lose Multiplayer Functionality After GameSpy Closes
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version