Mobile carrier AT&T in the US has just released the AT&T Locker for their range of devices that run on the Windows Phone 8 operating system. Just in case you are wondering what the heck AT&T Locker is all about, it happens to be a cloud service for US=based AT&T customers, which deliver up to 5GB of cloud storage, for free! You are able to upload photos, videos, documents and music files to the AT&T Locker, using a Wi-Fi connection, or to take the route via AT&T’s wireless network. This particular app would arrive with an Easy Upload feature which will back up your photos and videos automatically, while images can be shared over email, Facebook or Twitter straight from the AT&T Locker.
It can be somewhat cumbersome signing up for the AT&T Locker, as you will need to provide information such as an email address, a AT&T Access ID, to think up of yet another password, and after the confirmation email arrives in your inbox, you are good and ready to go. All you need to do is download the AT&T Locker app from your AT&T Windows Phone 8 device, sign in, and begin to perform all those backups right away.
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants