There seems to be no end to Nokia Lumia 1020 leaks. Today is actually the day Nokia officially announced this much rumored smartphone, its salient feature being the 41 megapixel rear camera. It was confirmed recently that this device is indeed called Lumia 1020 and if anyone had any doubts, they should be taken care of by three AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 ads, which went live on the carrier’s YouTube channel prior to the official announcement.
There are three videos in all, they tout various features of the Lumia 1020 such as 720p video recording with 6x zoom and the rear 41 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization. Stereo audio capture and Zeiss optics have also been featured in these ads. The smartphone is said to be exclusive to AT&T, we’ll know that for sure in the next couple of hours. It remains to be seen when the Nokia Lumia 1020 will become available in the market. Just yesterday the alleged full spec sheet of the Lumia 1020 was posted online. As far as the pricing details go, latest rumors suggest that this smartphone might cost $299 on contract and $699 off contract.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-09-05: Nokia Lumia 1020 One Of The Top 3 Selling Smartphones On AT&T, According To Analyst
- 2013-07-25: AT&T Begins To Sell Nokia Lumia 1020
- 2013-07-17: Nokia Lumia 1020 Pre-Order On AT&T Sold Out
- 2013-07-16: Pre-order AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 From Today, Shipping Starts July 23rd