We’ve extensively covered rumors about the upcoming Nokia smartphone. Widely known as the EOS, this smartphone was apparently going to be called Lumia 1020, but latest information pegs the moniker as Lumia 909. This smartphone is expected to be available from AT&T, even earlier today we saw a leaked picture of an AT&T branded EOS smartphone. Yet another image of this device has leaked along with the “Elvis” codename, the image comes from none other than @evleaks.
Its unclear who is using the “Elvis” codename for this device, perhaps this is what its being called at AT&T. Nokia is believed to have codenamed this device as the EOS. Much has already been said about this device, which is now believed to be the Nokia Lumia 909. Its going to have a 41 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, LED focus light and possibly even optical image stabilization. Nokia is going to announce its new Lumia flagship Windows Phone device at its event which is scheduled for July 11th. Right now no availability and pricing details are available, we can expect them to come in at the event.
Next Story: Alleged Motorola Droid RAZR Ultra Spotted
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-07-04 Nokia 909 Reportedly New Moniker Of The EOS Smartphone
- 2013-04-15 Next Nokia Flagship Smartphone To Have 41 Megapixel Camera
- 2013-02-04 Nokia PureView Phase 1 Sensor To Hit Lumia Range?