AT&T customers will want to keep a close eye on the news on July 16 as the company has teased something will be happening at some point that day.
According to an announcement that made its way to our inbox, AT&T wants its customers to “get ready for what’s next in wireless” on July 16. What that could actually mean is beyond us as the company has been quiet lately in regards to actual news.
We’ve heard rumors over the past couple of weeks regarding an AT&T version of the Nokia Lumia 1020 being spotted in a leaked image as well being spotted within the company’s inventory system, which means the July 16 news may revolve around that. We also heard yesterday AT&T could be teaming up with Beats to launch a new streaming music service that could be added to the company’s data plan bundle.
At this point, we’re not even completely sure if the July 16 news will come from a media event or if AT&T will just issue a press release which will include their big announcement. All we can do is wait for another week to see what AT&T has to announce, which we have a feeling it won’t be as amazing as we’ve made it out to be.
Next Story: Robot Used To Help Ease Child's Pain
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own