If you’re a fan of anime, then you’ll know Attack on Titan has been on the hearts and minds of the majority of fans ever since the series debuted during the spring anime season. We’re sure a number of you have watched the show and thought “this would make an awesome video game.” Well – it looks like you’ll be getting your wish as its producer George Wada confirmed at Anime Expo a video game based on Attack on Titan is expected to be released on 2014.
The home console video game version of Attack on Titan was originally teased back in May through the series’ official Twitter page. There’s currently an Attack on Titan social game, called Attack on Titan: The Wings of Counterattack, which is available on the GREE mobile platform. Hopefully the console version of Attack on Titan will be a more action-packed game, or at least a compelling action RPG, although that’s purely speculation on our part.
If and when the Attack on Titan game would be made availing in the U.S. is unknown at this time, but hopefully there will be enough interest after the series is released in the U.S. to warrant a translated version of the game. For now, if you haven’t had the chance to watch this amazing series, I personally encourage you to check it out.
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title