Being a student is definitely fun – you are young, full of fresh energy and ideas, and not only that, most places that you go out tend to have this thing called “student discounts”, and it would certainly lighten the load on your wallet (and subsequently, your parents’ bank accounts, too) in the long run – at least for the few years that you are at higher learning institutions trying to gain the relevant knowledge before you are assimilated into the rest of the workforce and join the rat race. Best Buy has good news for students in a back-to-school deal, where those who register their .edu e-mail address with the retailer are able to shave off another $100 on their purchases.
In fact, Best Buy has already introduced a discounted price of a pair of Apple’s most popular 13-inch MacBooks by $200, where the MacBook Pro with a 500GB hard drive and 4GB RAM is now $1,000, while those who want to pick up the 750GB model with 8GB RAM will have to fork out $1,300. As mentioned, if your .edu e-mail address has been registered on Best Buy’s Student Deals site, you will shave off another $100 from your purchases, and this promotion would end this coming July 27.
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2013-06-19: 5,100 MacBook Replacement Batteries Recalled By Best Buy Because Of Fire Risk
- 2013-01-25: Best Buy Discounts MacBook Air Starting At $799 Today And Tomorrow
- 2011-06-26: BestBuy.com halts MacBook Air shipping, refresh is imminent?
- 2011-02-08: New MacBook Pro dummy SKUs appear in Best Buy system, arriving on 11th March?
- 2010-02-08: MacBook Pro Deleted From Best Buy Inventory