I am tempted to say that Best Buy is giving out a free Samsung Galaxy S3, but when you take into consideration that one would have to exchange a working cellphone with the retailer, then technically speaking, it is not really “free” in the first place, right? Right now, Best Buy seems to be offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 as part of their trade-in deals, clearly moving to the South Korean manufacturer’s side instead of Apple this time around. Previously, it was the iPhone and iPad which were part of such a deal.
In a nutshell, if you have anything older than the Galaxy S3, and would like to make the jump to the Galaxy S3 (which is one generation behind the existing Samsung flagship), then all you need to do is drop by one of its 1,400 store locations and perform the trade in, or pick up a $50 credit instead toward a new Samsung handset. This offer would end on August 3rd, so early bird, early worm and all that jazz. You know the drill, what are you waiting for?
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected By End Of March
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again