The BlackBerry A10 Aristo is supposed to be the most powerful BlackBerry device to date by the time it hits the market, but even so, it more or less remains behind the rest of the smartphone crowd with a dual-core processor located underneath the hood. That’s not too good a sign for BlackBerry, but hopefully they will be able to make good where future smartphones are concerned as it would be a real waste to see what was once an industry juggernaut come crashing down ignominiously.
What you see above is a leaked photo of the yet to be released BlackBerry A10 Aristo, where it is tipped to come with a 5” Super AMOLED display at 720 x 1280 resolution, where the overall form factor seems to point towards a more rounded device compared to the more square BlackBerry Z10. Some have even speculated that there is a back cover which would not be too different from the one found on the BlackBerry Q10, weaved glass and all. All we can do is sit tight and wait for the BlackBerry A10’s alleged November launch.
Next Story: Verizon Introduces FamilyBase Feature
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5