BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins said earlier this year that the company would be releasing a new exciting flagship, it is now believed that he was referring to the BlackBerry A10, codename “Aristo.” Specs of this device have already been rumored, it supposedly has a 5 inch display and looks quite similar to the Z10. The device has now been caught on video, which comes from Vietnam.
This is actually the first time this alleged device has been caught on video. It is too soon to say right now whether it is merely a working prototype or if the device we see in this video is actually what the A10 is going to be. BlackBerry hasn’t even confirmed the moniker as of now. The device itself is expected to be unveiled and released around the holiday season. The company also has a new OS7 device in the pipeline, it has said that no more than six devices will be offered at any given time. Will the A10, which is essentially a phablet, be able to resonate with the increasing majority of customers that are inclined towards devices with really big displays? Time will tell.
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Hands-On Video Makes Its Way Online
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Gets A Hands-On Preview Ahead Of Announcement
- 2013-07-23: BlackBerry A10 Pictures Surface Yet Again
- 2013-07-21: BlackBerry A10 Display And Digitizer Leaked
- 2013-07-21: Purported BlackBerry A10 Back Panel Leaked