It was just last week when we talked about how BlackBerry could very well reduce production of the BlackBerry Q10 by half, and here we are with whispers of the very same smartphone hitting Sprint this coming August 30th. Apparently, the latest rumors concerning the BlackBerry Q10 would include kicking off the shipping of pre-orders from August 30th to Sprint customers, where “all other channels” are tipped to follow this coming September 13th.
Apart from that, there has also been whispers of the Samsung ATIV S Neo which will be released on Sprint this coming August 16th. Needless to say, these dates can always shift, since nothing official has been announced just yet. Sprint’s official statement is this: “We have not announced availability for either device, and we do not comment on rumors or speculation on product availability dates. We have said BlackBerry Q10 will be available in late summer, and Samsung ATIV S Neo will be available this summer. Exact availability dates for both smartphones will be shared closer to their availability dates.” There you go.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2013-08-30 BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-08-26 Sprint BlackBerry Q10 Releases August 30th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-08-08 BlackBerry Q10 With Sprint Branding Spotted
- 2013-05-14 BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-03-04 Sprint Will Only Offer Blackberry Q10, No Plans For Z10