Given Blizzard’s solid reputation as a developer who has released popular titles such as StarCraft, World of Warcraft, and Diablo, we’re sure many are eager to see what the company has up their sleeves. Well if you are on the lookout for all things Blizzard, you might be interested to learn that the company has filed for a trademark that reads, “Cute But Deadly”, although if you were hoping that this is the title of a new video game, you could be disappointed. The trademark application does not point towards video games per se, but rather it refers to printed goods, such as comic books, paper crafts, milk bottle caps (yes we know), toys, board games and more! Of course given that Blizzard has created plushies for its franchises in the past, we wouldn’t be surprised if the company had plans to market them under the new banner of “Cute But Deadly”. Of course it could also be used as a slogan for an upcoming promotion, but in any case we highly doubt that it is a game, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled nonetheless.
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality