When it rains, it pours. I am referring to the slew of rumors concerning the upcoming next generation iPhone as well as the very real possibility of a budget-oriented iPhone, and as evident by the image that you see above, it is an alleged case of the budget iPhone thanks to Taiwan-based AppleDaily. If one were to apply common sense and deduction abilities to the image above, then it is safe to say that the budget iPhone will be available in five colors – namely red, yellow, white, blue and green shades. Having said that, the bezel that surrounds the display will end up as white instead of black, which would conform to other rumors in the past.
Needless to say, if this were to be an iPhone that targets those who are on a tight budget, then it would not be too far off the mark to consider that the entire shebang would be made out of plastic, instead of being milled from a single aluminum block. So far, there are wild speculations that the budget iPhone would arrive in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flavors, retailing for $349, $449 and $549, respectively, although we would like to think that 8GB is also suitable to be part of a budget-minded lineup, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Yahoo! Sends AltaVista Packing For Good
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-07-07: Alleged Budget iPhone Images And Video Appear
- 2013-04-18: Budget iPhone's Plastic Rear Shell Surfaces [Rumor]
- 2011-02-10: Apple to enter the budget market?
- 2011-01-25: Turn your iPhone into an RC toy controller