Activision and Infinity Ward announced Call of Duty: Ghosts earlier this year with an expected release date of November 5. Since their announcement, we’ve learned a number of details concerning the game, but we have yet to hear any details on its multiplayer mode. That may finally change once Gamescom comes around as executive producer Mark Rubin has teased a possible multiplayer reveal at this year’s show.
Rubin recently tweeted a message through his Twitter profile apologizing for his absence on Twitter recently, which his message ended by saying “Looking forward to MP in august.” This could very well mean we could be seeing Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer gameplay shown of at Gamescom since that is the only big game conference going on in August. If you recall, Activision chose last year’s Gamescom to reveal Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s muliplayer gameplay, which makes us believe even more they could be choosing this time to make their reveal.
Gamescom will kick off this year on August 22 and will end on August 25, so make sure to circle those dates on your calendars as dates you possibly could be finally hearing news regarding Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer modes.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: activision, call of duty, call of duty: ghosts, infinity ward,
- Seen at: twitter