Activision and Infinity Ward announced Call of Duty: Ghosts earlier this year with an expected release date of November 5. Since their announcement, we’ve learned a number of details concerning the game, but we have yet to hear any details on its multiplayer mode. That may finally change once Gamescom comes around as executive producer Mark Rubin has teased a possible multiplayer reveal at this year’s show.
Rubin recently tweeted a message through his Twitter profile apologizing for his absence on Twitter recently, which his message ended by saying “Looking forward to MP in august.” This could very well mean we could be seeing Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer gameplay shown of at Gamescom since that is the only big game conference going on in August. If you recall, Activision chose last year’s Gamescom to reveal Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s muliplayer gameplay, which makes us believe even more they could be choosing this time to make their reveal.
Gamescom will kick off this year on August 22 and will end on August 25, so make sure to circle those dates on your calendars as dates you possibly could be finally hearing news regarding Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer modes.
Next Story: Nintendo 3DS Getting Hulu This Summer In Japan
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2013-09-09: Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP 2 Discounted As Call Of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order Bonus
- 2013-08-05: Call of Duty: Ghosts 'Squads' Mode Teased In Twitter Video
- 2013-06-10: Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-E3 Presentation Now Available Online
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-29: Call of Duty: Ghosts Could Be Unveiled On May 1 [Rumor]