Over the past couple of weeks and months, we’ve been hearing a fair bit of Canon-related rumors, and whether those rumors pan out remains to be seen, although we guess we might not have to wait too long to see if any of them are true because it seems that Canon is sending out invites to an event that will be held on the 21st of August. The event will be held at Canon’s new HQ in New York and while the invite did not state what sort of new products we might be able to expect, the we’ve been hearing rumors about a certain new EOS M mirrorless camera that will be the successor, or update, to the current model.
We’ve also heard rumblings of a certain EOS 7D MK II, although the rumors have suggested that the camera could only be announced in 2014. Either way we expect new products from Canon, although the question is whether it will be what the rumors have been saying, or if these will be entirely different products, but be sure to check back with us on the 21st of August for the details!
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]