Last week we reported on a concept budget iPhone rendering and now thanks to the folks at Gizmodo, artist Martin Hajek whipped up another concept rendering, and here is what the budget iPhone could look like in a different angle. The concept rendering was based on everything that is known and has been seen with regards to the device, such as its alleged specs, and its alleged design which apparently will see the use of plastic in its body in a bid to help lower costs, although slightly ironic after many were giving Samsung flak for using plastic for its Galaxy S4 flagship device. In any case the concept shows off the multiple colors that the budget iPhone could launch in. While the rendering does look good, the alleged leaked images shows the device in a less flattering light, almost like they are cheap knock offs or even toys. Of course it could be a different story when it comes to feeling the phone and using it, but based on what we see at the moment, it’s hard to be a fan, although if the final product were to look like these renderings, we’d be definitely all for it – what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces