Attention Ubergizmo Readers: Register TODAY and Save 20% off current rates. Use code UBZ.
DevCon5 is an HTML5 Developer and Mobile Applications Conference for web developers, designers, architects, technology leaders and business strategists. Learn how to harness the power of HTML5 to create dynamic user experiences, optimize graphics and video, and build new mobile business models. The conference is a three track program comprised of a Basic HTML5, Advanced HTML5, and a Mobile Development Track.
Explore HTML5’s endless possibilities for developers, designers and enterprises by participating in any one of 25+ sessions on topics that include;
HTML5 vs. Flash
Building API’s for HTML5
- Attend the FREE Blackberry Jam Starter session on the night preceding DevCon5’s official start.
- Enjoy the Wednesday evening networking reception and chat with like minded professionals
- Help yourself to all meals and other networking opportunities taking place throughout the duration of the event.
Who will be at DevCon5?
Highlighted speakers include;
- Nate Altschul, Director of Game Development, Nickelodeon
- Steven Davi, Director of Mobile, Synacor
- Tyler Smith, HTML5 Game Developer/Evangelist, Intel
- Ian Moraes, Senior Director, Technology, Turner Broadcasting
- Terry Ryan, Worldwide Developer Evangelist, Adobe
- Jed Parsons, Engineer – Identity Team, Mozilla
- Charles Mason, HTML5.com
View the entire Agenda Here. Remember to use code UBZ to save 20% on registration ticket.
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, developers, development, html5, tech conference, technology,