Are you still reeling from the disturbance in the Force when you heard that Disney has purchased Lucasfilm, and with it, word that a seventh film of the Star Wars franchise is in the works? Well, assuming Disney would make a great job out of it, there is hope yet. Still, there is a massive number of Star Wars material to make use of by Disney, be it for games or movies, and the latest bit of news surrounding Star Wars would have something to do with games. Apparently, Disney has already registered a slew of domain names that are related to an upcoming project known as Star Wars: Attack Squadrons.
Who knows, it could very well be a game-and-cartoon movie series tie in, no? The registrations by Disney has more or less covered all possible variations of “Star Wars: Attack Squadrons,” and some of them include StarWarsAttackSquadrons.com, StarWarsAttackSquadrons.org, StarWarsAttackSquadrons.net, SWAttackSquadrons.com, attacksquadron.org, attacksquadrons.com, and attacksquadrons.us among others. Do you prefer it to be a game, movie, or cartoon?
Next Story: LG BTS1 Bluetooth Headset
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-08-28: Star Wars App For Apple TV Apparently Being Developed By Disney
- 2013-05-10: Disney Will Turn Your Likeness Into A 3D Printed Stormtrooper Figurine
- 2013-05-07: EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06: EA Will Exclusively Develop Future Star Wars Games
- 2013-04-18: Star Wars Films Releasing Every Year Starting In 2015