Yahoo has officially announced today that its Mail app for Android now comes with Dropbox integration. The updated app will let users send files of any size from wherever they might be, on the go. Attaching a file is pretty simple. While composing an email, users just need to tap the attachment icon and choose “Share from Dropbox.” Those users who have already linked their Dropbox accounts will be able to share right away. Those who don’t have a Dropbox account can sign from within the app. Any amount of documents, pictures and videos can now be shared effortlessly through the Yahoo Mail app for Android.
Back in April Yahoo had announced a partnership with Dropbox for web mail, the file sharing service was integrated back then in the web version of Yahoo Mail. That integration has now trickled down to the mobile app for Android. Yahoo is showing off this integration today at the first ever Dropbox developer conference. The Yahoo Mail iOS app has also been updated today, though not with Dropbox. It brings support for Yahoo Small Business Email and multiple accounts. The relevant apps for iOS and Android can now be downloaded from iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.RELATED
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Follow: dropbox, yahoo mail,