Mozilla announced its Firefox Mobile OS earlier this year, and since its reveal, we’ve seen a number of handset makers announce they’ll be creating their own Firefox Mobile device, which also includes a tablet, in the near future. One handset manufacturer is ZTE, which its ZTE Open recently made its way through the FCC, will soon be launching its device as well as Alcatel to consumers very soon. How soon? Well – how about tomorrow?
Starting tomorrow, consumers in Spain can purchase the 3.5-inch ZTE Open costing only €69, which converts to $90, as well as €30 ($39) as pre-paid credit. Consumers in additional markets will have to wait as Firefox Mobile OS-powered smartphones will be available in Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe and Asia soon with both Huawei And LG joining ZTE and Alcatel in releasing new devices.
The ZTE Open won’t make those looking for a powerful smartphone experience drool as it features a 3.5-inch 480 x 320 resolution, a 3.2MP camera, 256MB of RAM and 512MB of internal flash memory which can be extended with up to a 4GB microSD card.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Seen at: blog.mozilla.org