Lenovo isn’t exactly know for its cellphones in the West, but the company is regarded as a major player in the Chinese mobile market. A new Lenovo smartphone has been leaked, the moniker is not yet known, but it is believed to be the K6 or the X910. The device is reportedly powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 800 processor. This means that the device is going to be a premium product. Right now, there aren’t many devices available on the market that run on Qualcomm’s new high-end processor.
Benchmarks of the device reveal that it has a 1,920×1,080 pixel resolution display, which is expected to be about 5 inches in size. So it is highly likely that this is a new Lenovo flagship device. The device has been described as thin and light, and that it feels good to hold in the hand. Additional information about its internal specifications are not available as of now. There’s a slim chance that this device will be available in markets other than China. Lenovo is also said to be working on a quadcore Windows Phone phablet, though we are yet to hear any more information on that particular device. [Image via Engadget]RELATED
- Samsung SM-G900S Spotted In Benchmarks, Could Be The Galaxy S5
- Facebook Exec In Charge Of Instagram Advertising Leaves For Snapchat
- Neo900 To Enter Production Soon
- LG G Flex Kicks Off Global Rollout, Hits Key Asian Markets First
- Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update Rumored To Be Worked Upon
- Follow: Lenovo, Snapdragon 800,