Lenovo isn’t exactly know for its cellphones in the West, but the company is regarded as a major player in the Chinese mobile market. A new Lenovo smartphone has been leaked, the moniker is not yet known, but it is believed to be the K6 or the X910. The device is reportedly powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 800 processor. This means that the device is going to be a premium product. Right now, there aren’t many devices available on the market that run on Qualcomm’s new high-end processor.
Benchmarks of the device reveal that it has a 1,920×1,080 pixel resolution display, which is expected to be about 5 inches in size. So it is highly likely that this is a new Lenovo flagship device. The device has been described as thin and light, and that it feels good to hold in the hand. Additional information about its internal specifications are not available as of now. There’s a slim chance that this device will be available in markets other than China. Lenovo is also said to be working on a quadcore Windows Phone phablet, though we are yet to hear any more information on that particular device. [Image via Engadget]
Next Story: Facebook Now Has 699 Million Daily Active Users
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced