Flixster’s UltraViolet streaming recently made its way to the Xbox 360, and today, its BlackBerry 10 application has received an update that would support the feature as well.
Flixster was one of the first applications to launch on BlackBerry World back in January, which since then, has been populated with dedicated appellations from a number of additional companies. But one feature that was being missed by BlackBerry 10 users was its ability to stream movies and TV shows through UltraViolet support. That all changes today as you can now update your Flixster application to allow for UltraViolet streaming.
In addition to UltraViolet support, the BlackBerry 10 Flixster application also includes support for logging into accounts as well as adding films you want to watch on your “see” list as well as having the ability to leave a review for films you’ve watched.
Next Story: Panasonic Eyes Este Helps Relax Your Peepers
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices