Google today started rolling out invites for an event on July 24th, the event itself is being dubbed as “breakfast with Sundar Pichai” – we’ll be there. For those who do not know who Pichai is, he is the one who replaced Andy Rubin as the head of Android, he also heads the Chrome division at Google. The invite reveals no further details about what we can expect from this event. Given how Pichai is specifically related to Android and Chrome, one can speculate that the company is going to be talking about developments particularly in this arena.
The company is expected to announce quite a few products in the coming weeks, these include Android 4.3, the new Nexus 7 tablet and Motorola’s new Moto X smartphone. Google’s event has been scheduled a day after Verizon’s event in which it is going to be unveiling new Droid smartphones. We can only hope that Google announce all of the aforementioned products. It is possible that more details about the event might come in before July 24th, so we’ll be monitoring this closely and will definitely update you as soon as something comes in.
Next Story: BitTorrent Sync Enters Beta Phase
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities