Google today started rolling out invites for an event on July 24th, the event itself is being dubbed as “breakfast with Sundar Pichai” – we’ll be there. For those who do not know who Pichai is, he is the one who replaced Andy Rubin as the head of Android, he also heads the Chrome division at Google. The invite reveals no further details about what we can expect from this event. Given how Pichai is specifically related to Android and Chrome, one can speculate that the company is going to be talking about developments particularly in this arena.
The company is expected to announce quite a few products in the coming weeks, these include Android 4.3, the new Nexus 7 tablet and Motorola’s new Moto X smartphone. Google’s event has been scheduled a day after Verizon’s event in which it is going to be unveiling new Droid smartphones. We can only hope that Google announce all of the aforementioned products. It is possible that more details about the event might come in before July 24th, so we’ll be monitoring this closely and will definitely update you as soon as something comes in.
Next Story: BitTorrent Sync Enters Beta Phase
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted