Google Analytics is one app that doesn’t get updated quite often, as opposed to other Google apps. Analytics is one of the most widely used Google services, used by everyone from professional to novice bloggers and webmasters. Version 2.0 of the Analytics app for Android has been released, it brings a whole new user interface apart from a host of different enhancements and improvements.
Google has gone for the same cards-style UI that can be seen in its other apps. The slide-out navigation menu has been added as well, yet another feature that is already present in the company’s other Android apps. In terms of functionality, the updated app is now much closer to its web counterpart, allowing users to view more details about their listed sites. Analytics can also be viewed in the app through a selectable date range. By default the app now loads the user’s latest site, a useful feature for those who normally track one site a lot more than their other sites. The app is being rolled out in stages, so it might take a little while to show up in your region if it already hasn’t. Download Google Analytics version 2.0 now from Google Play Store.
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-10: Google Dogfooding Android 4.4.3 KitKat [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Future Android Builds Could Remind You Where You Parked Your Car
- 2014-04-06: Google's Project Hera Will Merge Android, Chrome, And The Web [Rumor]
- 2014-04-04: Play Store Updated With "People" Section, Shows Apps Recommended By Friends