Heads up, boys and girls! I am quite sure that many of you are extremely excited with what Grand Theft Auto V will deliver when it finally hits store shelves. Well, you have been waiting for quite some time already, and here we are with word that Grand Theft Auto V PSN avatars can now be downloaded over at the PlayStation Store. These will cost $0.49 a pop, and you can choose from a range that will also include the three playable lead characters of Grand Theft Auto V.
Michael happens to be a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be, while Franklin is a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money, with Trevor being a maniac with violent tendencies, who is driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score.
Much has been said and talked about Grand Theft Auto V in the past, where we did check out the gameplay trailer which was released earlier this month which delivered actual in-game footage, in addition to the possibility of the title breaking UK games sales records. Not only that, there has also been special hardware and bundles lined up to commemorate the Grand Theft Auto V launch.RELATED
- YouTube Gaming Channels Received Copyright Violation Warnings
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- EA Faces Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines Shipping To 300 Beta Testers On December 13
- Follow: grand theft auto, gta 5,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation