We already know Grand Theft Auto V will be making its way to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September 17, but up until now, its PC version has yet to be announced. Rockstar just last week said they have “nothing to share“ in regards to the game’s PC version, but a recent job listing on the company’s website may hint at a future where PC gamers will be able to play their own version of Grand Theft Auto V.
According to the job listing, Rockstar Games is looking for a Graphics Programmer “to help bring our latest titles to the PC platform.” Not only will this programmer work on PC titles, but next-generation games as well, which we personally hope means Grand Theft Auto V will make it to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but that’s only wishful thinking at this point.
Judging by Rockstar Games’ past performance, we have no doubt the company would create a PC version of Grand Theft Auto V. All previous versions of Grand Theft Auto have made their way to the PC at some point, so the real question is when exactly will the company make the game available to PC gamers.
- 2014-03-18: Mi World Portable Computing System
- 2014-03-13: Install Xbox One Controller On PC
- 2014-02-05: Apple Clinched 19.5 Percent Of Global PC And Tablet Market In Q4 2013
- 2014-01-27: R-Kaid Revelation Lets You Game In Style
- 2014-01-15: ICE xPC Is A Modular PC
- 2013-07-10: GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles
- 2013-07-09: GTA 5 Gameplay Trailer Shows Us Actual In-Game Footage
- 2013-05-08: New GTA 5 Screenshots Feature Heists, Scuba And Ridiculous Costumes
- 2013-04-30: New GTA 5 Trailers Highlighting Michael, Franklin, Trevor Released
- 2013-04-25: GTA 5 Trailers Starring Michael, Franklin & Trevor Coming April 30