For a lot of us, exercise can be quite boring and running on the treadmill for an hour straight is probably one of the dullest things possible, but what if exercise could be fun? What if you could do something that would be considered exercise, but at the same time be enjoyable to the point where you forget it’s exercise? Well that’s what the folks at Blue Goji hopes to do with their new game. For those unfamiliar, Blue Goji is a new startup that was quietly founded back in 2011 by the co-inventors of Guitar Hero, Kai and Charles Huang.
Speaking to AllThingsD, Blue Goji revealed their plans to make games and fitness accessories that will make time past faster while exercising. These accessories are expected to be made available by the end of the year, and not only do these accessories track your progress, but allow the user to control specific types of games as well. Unfortunately details are a bit scarce at this point, but according to Blue Goji’s CEO, Kai Huang, “The objective is to make them so fun that you want to come back, and you want to play them, and fitness becomes a byproduct.” Sounds like something a lot of us could use and we can’t wait to see what they’ve got!
- 2014-04-21 The Gymwatch Is A Fitness Tracker And Personal Trainer Rolled Into One
- 2014-03-21 Study Finds One In Six People Already Own A Piece Of Wearable Tech
- 2014-03-20 The ToneFone iPhone Case Will Give You A Workout
- 2014-03-20 Fitbit Hit With Lawsuit Over Skin Rashes
- 2014-01-05 Tao WellShell Debuted, Allows You To Exercise While On The Go