It’s been a little over 8 months since Halo 4 was released on the Xbox 360, and since its release, 343 Industries has been releasing downloadable content on a regular basis. Earlier this year, we saw Halo 4′s Majestic Map Pack as well as its Castle Map Pack, and next month, a new piece of DLC is expected to be released for the game.
The Halo 4 Champions Bundle will be made available on August 20 and will include three DLC packs (Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack) along with additional bonus content which contains over 18 in-game items, which will be available for a limited time exclusively along with the bundle. All three DLC packs will bring two new multiplayer maps along with a new gravball game type called Ricochet, a new “impressive and legendary” armor and steampunk versions of Halo 4′s UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner weapons.
The Halo 4 Champions Bundle will retail for 800 MS Points, although they can also be purchases separately with the Bullseye Pack costing 480MS Points, while the Infinity Armor and Steel Skin Packs will cost 240 MS Points a piece.RELATED
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: 343 industries, halo, halo 4, Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360,