It’s been a little over 8 months since Halo 4 was released on the Xbox 360, and since its release, 343 Industries has been releasing downloadable content on a regular basis. Earlier this year, we saw Halo 4′s Majestic Map Pack as well as its Castle Map Pack, and next month, a new piece of DLC is expected to be released for the game.
The Halo 4 Champions Bundle will be made available on August 20 and will include three DLC packs (Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack) along with additional bonus content which contains over 18 in-game items, which will be available for a limited time exclusively along with the bundle. All three DLC packs will bring two new multiplayer maps along with a new gravball game type called Ricochet, a new “impressive and legendary” armor and steampunk versions of Halo 4′s UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner weapons.
The Halo 4 Champions Bundle will retail for 800 MS Points, although they can also be purchases separately with the Bullseye Pack costing 480MS Points, while the Infinity Armor and Steel Skin Packs will cost 240 MS Points a piece.
- 2014-04-15 Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-02-28 Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Could Be Released This Year
- 2014-02-28 Halo News Will Be Shared At E3, According To Phil Spencer
- 2014-02-13 Halo 2 Anniversary Coming This Year, Says Voice Actor
- 2014-02-04 UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment
- 2013-10-29 Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One, Xbox 360 This December
- 2013-10-02 Halo 3 Is Free For Xbox 360 Gold Members On October 16
- 2013-03-11 Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Adds 3 New Maps, 6v6 Playlist On April 8
- 2012-12-06 Halo Series Sells 50 Million Units Since 2001. New Game In Early Development
- 2011-11-14 Halo 4 confirmed for Xbox 360