If you are in the market for a highly affordable tablet that is functional and looks decent without being passed on as a knock-off whenever you pull it out from your bag, then you might want to consider this $149 Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet. Sure, it is no Nexus 7 in the first place, but perhaps taking a look at its hardware specifications first would do everyone some good. The Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet will be powered by a quad-core 1.3GHz Tegra 3 processor, accompanied by 1GB RAM, has 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0 EDR connectivity, and just in case its 8GB of internal memory is not enough for your everyday needs, there is a microSD memory card slot to help you out here, bumping it up by another 32GB.
Other than that, you will get a 3.5 mm headphone jack, microUSB and mini HDMI ports, where its 7” display offers 1280×800 resolution. Not quite Nexus 7 quality just yet, but it should be enough for most of the apps that you use on it. At least it ships with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box, and has a 2-megapixel shooter in front with a 5-megapixel camera at the back.
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released