We’ve heard quite a lot of rumors about the HTC One Mini over the past couple of months. It is widely believed that the company is going to announce this mid-range Android device soon, the device itself will be a stripped down version of the popular HTC One smartphone, it is expected to have a 4.3 inch display. A list of upcoming devices has allegedly been obtained from inside O2 Germany which lists a HTC One Max and HTC Desire 500 smartphone. If its anything to go by, HTC might be on the verge of announcing multiple Android smartphones soon.
Rumor has it that HTC One Max will have a 5.8 inch 1080p HD display, an UltraPixel rear camera, a 3,300 mAh battery and the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. Not much is known about the HTC Desire 500, as far as naming conventions go, its possible that the device might not have higher specifications than the Desire 600. All of these devices have yet to be announced by HTC, besides that this list don’t not reveal when these smartphones will be landing at O2 Germany. [Image via Mobiflip]RELATED
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Follow: HTC, htc one max, HTC One mini,