Ever since Samsung announced it Galaxy Note, a number of handset manufacturers have been attempting to dominate the phablet market with their own device. HTC looks to be one of those companies as reports suggest they may be creating a larger version of its popular HTC One, dubbed the HTC One Max.
According to sources familiar with HTC’s plans, the HTC One Max will feature a 6-inch 1080p display, 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, up to 64GB of internal storage, a 3200 mAh battery and should be expected to be announced in September. The September announcement would pit the HTC One Max directly against the expected launch of the Galaxy Note 3, which Samsung has traditionally announced its latest Note at IFA every year.
When you throw in HTC’s rumored HTC One Mini into the mix, it seems the company is going big with offering a version of its flagship smartphone for anyone and everyone. Hopefully we’ll hear more about the rumored HTC One Max in the coming months as we wouldn’t be surprised if he heard some additional leaked information and images regarding the device.RELATED
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Follow: HTC, HTC One, htc one max,
- Seen at: mobilegeeks.de