There have already been a lot of rumors about HTC One Mini. The Taiwanese manufacturer seems to be pulling a Samsung with its latest flagship smartphone, Samsung often releases a “mini” version of its full-fledged Android flagship. Today a teaser post was published on the official HTC blog but it was pulled after a little while. The post doesn’t exactly name the HTC One Mini, but by perusing its contents, it is evident that it teases HTC’s upcoming smartphone.
The post signs praises of the HTC One, calling it a “pinnacle of smartphone achievement.” What’s interesting to note is that HTC says in the end it wants to “bring the One experience to as many people as possible.” They end the post by asking the reader if they can think of something that “packs a big punch into a small package.” We’re not exactly sure what HTC means by “big punch,” as per rumors the One Mini will fairly be a mid-range device presumably with a dualcore Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB RAM and a 720p 4.3 inch display. Though to put things in perspective, if it does have these specifications, it will pack a significant punch over the Galaxy S4 Mini. It is expected that HTC will unveil this device in the next few weeks.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2013-12-12: HTC One Mini UK Ban Relaxed Despite Nokia's Win
- 2013-12-03: HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- 2013-09-25: HTC One Mini Review
- 2013-09-19: HTC One Mini Gets Firmware Update