It is safe to say that over the course of the past few months, have indeed come across our fair share of rumors concerning an upcoming iPhone. Now, this has absolutely nothing to do at all with the new iPhone, which many have touted to be the iPhone 5S, but rather, an iPhone which might not even gain the approval of a certain Steve Jobs if here were to be alive today. After all, a budget-minded iPhone? That does not sound quite right, but then again, stranger things have happened. Having said that, the latest rumors concerning a budget friendly iPhone has yielded yet another name – the iPhone Light, which frankly to me, sounds more like a beer or something.
The alleged iPhone Light is also said to come with a codename called Fisker, and rumors of the iPhone Light aka Fisker hailed from China, as it has been tipped that this is one handset which is meant to be built in China. Wait a minute, aren’t they all? What do you think of the name – does it appeal to you, or do you think that it is better off being called something else?
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon