The Moto X from Motorola, touted to be one of the first “Assembled in the US” smartphone for the longest time since forever, has seen its fair share of rumors circulating around, ranging from a trio of leaked backplate colors to the possibility of a dual LTE MIMO smart antenna. Heck, there were also whispers of customization options that will include different colors and engraving to make things more personal. Well, here is some more information about making the Moto X official so that all rumors surrounding this smartphone would be done away with once and for all, with many folks citing July 11th as the date of the Moto X’s official confirmation.
The first ad for the Moto X that leaked did seem to show the man and lady who were jumping into the lake resemble the shape of an X and an I, which could be translated from the Roman numerals to be “11” in everyday English. Who knows, July 11th could just be the official announcement date as Leo Laporte did mention before that he was invited by new Motorola employee Guy Kawasaki to an event at Motorola which will span across two days – July 10th and 11th.
Next Story: Robugtix T8 Spider Robot Kit
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-06 Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06 Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01 Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17 AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off