Kanye West is a person we’re sure many of you have mixed feelings about as some would argue he has some serious talent as a musician, while others can’t look past his attitude to even attempt to listen to his music. Whichever side of the spectrum you sit on, there’s one thing you can’t deny: Kanye West is a father. Since he and Kim Kardashian had little North West just a few weeks ago, Kim took it upon herself to give Kanye a late Father’s Day present, which just so happens to be autographed Apple mice signed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.
Kanye West posted a photo of his late-Father’s Day gift on Twitter saying “one of the other gifts my girl gave me for fathers day.” We’re not sure what other gifts Kim could have given to Kanye, but we’re sure won’t cause as much envy in the tech world as his signed Apple mice. Considering Steve Jobs passed away a number of years ago, we don’t know when and where exactly his mouse was taken from, but Gizmodo reports the Woz signed his Apple mouse right at the hospital after he had a long chat with Kanye.
- 2014-04-15: Steve Jobs Movie Will Not Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-03-20: Steve Jobs Movie Cast May Include Christian Bale In The Lead
- 2014-03-17: Steve Jobs Quotes App Rejected By Apple
- 2014-03-16: Steve Jobs Told Apple Execs That Company Won't Release HDTV
- 2014-02-26: Steve Jobs Movie Might Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule