Samsung is yet to officially announce the Galaxy Note 3, its next generation phablet. We’ve already heard various rumors about this device. The company is expected to unveil this device at IFA in Berlin, this September. A couple of sketches, allegedly drawn from Galaxy Note 3′s user manual, have been sent to Sim Only Radar. These sketches provide hints of Galaxy Note 3′s design. Judging by these sketches, the Note 3 does not come with any substantial design changes.
These sketches are accompanied by specifications as well, though obviously these can not be confirmed until Samsung makes an official announcement. The Note 3 is believed to have a 13 megapixel rear camera with Xenon flash. Xenon flashes are not that common in smartphones right now, they enable users to take much better pictures in low-light conditions. It is also said that Galaxy Note 3 will have a dedicated camera button, something we haven’t seen in previous versions of the Note. Up front, a 5.7 inch 1080p HD Super AMOLED display is expected. The device will supposedly be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, there might also be a variant with Samsung’s own octacore processor.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung,
- Seen at: unwiredview