Samsung is yet to officially announce the Galaxy Note 3, its next generation phablet. We’ve already heard various rumors about this device. The company is expected to unveil this device at IFA in Berlin, this September. A couple of sketches, allegedly drawn from Galaxy Note 3′s user manual, have been sent to Sim Only Radar. These sketches provide hints of Galaxy Note 3′s design. Judging by these sketches, the Note 3 does not come with any substantial design changes.
These sketches are accompanied by specifications as well, though obviously these can not be confirmed until Samsung makes an official announcement. The Note 3 is believed to have a 13 megapixel rear camera with Xenon flash. Xenon flashes are not that common in smartphones right now, they enable users to take much better pictures in low-light conditions. It is also said that Galaxy Note 3 will have a dedicated camera button, something we haven’t seen in previous versions of the Note. Up front, a 5.7 inch 1080p HD Super AMOLED display is expected. The device will supposedly be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, there might also be a variant with Samsung’s own octacore processor.
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover