Lenovo announced just last month its IdeaPad U330 and U430 ultrabooks will feature Intel’s Haswell processors, but it looks like the company’s ultrabooks aren’t the only laptops that will come with a dose of Haswell. Lenovo’s popular ThinkPad line will also be getting the Haswell treatment, starting with their ThinkPad T440s ultrabook.
Lenovo’s ThinkPad brand will be jumping into the ultrabook ring once again, but Lenovo is calling its ThinkPad T440s the “ultimate business Ultrabook.” Details regarding the T440s are scarce at this moment, but we do know it’ll feature a 14-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 which comes in an optional multitouch version, three USB 3.0 ports, NFC, a 720p webcam, and a Power Bridge batter that can be swapped out without requiring the laptop to be powered down. All of this will fit inside the ThinkPad T440s 3.5lbs body.
As of now, there’s no official details as to what kind of processor or memory configurations will be offered with the ThinkPad T440s, as well as its launch date. Hopefully Lenovo will make their official announcement regarding the ThinkPad T440s as so far, it does seem like a pretty sweet ultrabook.
Next Story: Facebook Home Receives Folder Support
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses
- 2014-01-29: Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Delivers Rugged Computing Solution To Students
- 2013-11-20: Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Makes Its Way Through The FCC
- 2013-09-11: Lenovo Upgrading ThinkPad Series To Include Intel Haswell CPUs
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad T440s And T440 Ultrabooks Unveiled
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad S440 & S540