Bluetooth headsets are plentiful in the market, and it is not too often that you see a smartphone manufacturer take the time and effort to allocate some resources for a niche market, working on something that is not their forte. LG, however, has just introduced the LG BTS1 Bluetooth Headset in South Korea, where it is relatively tiny with measurements that would rival that of a matchbox (we are talking about 35.9mm × 50.2mm × 19.2mm) here.
The LG BTS1 Bluetooth Headset is also touted to feature an 8 hour battery life on a full charge, while it sports a built-in clip, support for the aptX codec, and on-board controls for volume, pause and play, the ability to shift through your songs as well as being able to help you carry out a conversation with it without missing a beat. Thanks to Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, this puppy ought to be able to play nice with the likes of compatible smartphones, laptops, tablets and TVs too, especially those that are part of LG’s 2013 line-up. No idea on whether we will ever see the LG BTS1 Bluetooth Headset arrive Stateside, but it is going for approximately $53 after conversion in its home country.
Next Story: LG G2 QuickWindow Case Revealed
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors