Much has been said concerning the LG G2, as this upcoming flagship smartphone certainly has had its fair share of rumors make some rounds to date. Well, LG did send out its press invites for an event that is happening over in New York this coming August 7th, where the LG G2 is tipped to be unveiled there and then. Of course, just as each passing moment draws us closer and closer to August 7th, so too, will things heat up on the rumor front, where we have new rumors which point to a possible October 2013 worldwide release date that allows all interested parties to part with their hard earned money and bring home the LG G2 along the way.
Apparently, there are also other sources in Korea that claim the LG G2 will arrive on retail store shelves in Korea itself early next month, with North America being next in line on September, with Europe and the rest of the world to pick it up on October. LG has so far remained mum on these release dates, so do take them with a grain of salt. [Korean Source]
Next Story: BlackBerry Lays Off Another 250 Employees
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-03-03 LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23 AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21 LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15 International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2014-01-14 Gold LG G2 Surfaces For Sale On E-Commerce Website